So with my first year nearly over I have been asked to make a contents post for my blog as well as talk about my portfolio and what I want to do next year.
For my character creation project I needed to create a character inspired by the typical 'monster under the bed' theme from kids nightmares.
So today I decided to finish off a project from a while ago, this being the heads project where we had to compile some peoples faces and then draw them in a style.
Today I looked at the software sculptris. Which is a new sculpting software. I started to learn the basic features and create a basic model of a person.
The other day I used Plasticine to sculpt some heads. I sculpted one realistic head as well as 2 cartoon character heads from Rick and Morty.
So I have officially started to collect both drawn heads and images of people for my Heads project.
So last lesson we were asked to research on how to draw a persons face, creating each layer from the skull to muscles to the flesh.
Since I have an essay coming up soon about art within video games I decided to, go back and look at some games with a set theme and style.
In this project we have been asked to design some service vehicles inspired by a Dystopian or Utopian setting
After presenting my work and looking at the feedback here are some immediate changes that I have been given and completed with my work