As a summer project I begun looking into modelling a character I had created in my first year.
So with my first year nearly over I have been asked to make a contents post for my blog as well as talk about my portfolio and what I want to do next year.
So with the recent popularity of the 'Fidget spinners' I decided to attempt to quickly create a 3D model of one and animate it.
This is a post about my I-Dent feedback along with what I changed and how I changed it to better fit with m feedback.
After a few weeks of work, I have finally completed two Animation actions.
Some further development with my walk cycle, this time I have begun work on the sad walk cycle using the moom character rig.
After finalising my I-Dent as part of my new project I have to analyse my feedback and improve upon the original I-Dent.
Today I started work on another animation for my project, Break The Cycle. This animation attempt is of a character attempting to push over a block.
Today I smoothed out my animation adding in some more key frames with the hips and feet of the rig.
So I started work on my animation project, creating the start of a walking animation.