I decided that the light that I had created was not good enough to go into the scene and I knew that I was much better than what I had created so I went back through and recreated the texture with help from a team member.
I decided to put some more time into my scene as well as came up with the idea to create a 3D version of the scene.
This week we actually have a show able exterior and we have started to experiment with lighting.
I took my Luger into Substance painter and I have added a texture to it so it is ready for the scene.
I finally finished the texture for my Compass which is my creative and technical model for my imagined worlds project.
This is just a small post that sums up our teams progress for this week.
I decided that I should restart my model for the canvas bed as I did not like how it was going.
After some further development I have created the line work for the scene that I will be drawing.
This week we have really pushed hard as a team to get a lot of the bigger jobs completed.
After finishing off the topology for the Bunker model, I put it into substance painter and began to texture it.