Being founded on 27nd of September 1984 formally known as Jam Software before being acquired by Sony in 2001, Naught Dog has already created some beloved games for the Playstation consoles. Naughty Dog got its star when they began work on the Crash Bandicoot series that once complete would open the company up to being able to create much more ambitious titles such as the Last Of Us and Uncharted games.
As for Jobs at Naughty Dog, every area is shown on the website detailing required skills and responsibility’s each role would entail. I spent some time looking into the animator’s section and seeing how in order to meet their strict set of requirements would take raw skill and experience in order to pass.
The highly detailed recruiting process shows just how Naughty Dog much like other companies strive for the best which is reflected in the games that they produce. The list which can be seen below shows just how detailed and through the process is.
We feel it is important to let you know how the recruiting process works here at Naughty Dog. Here is what you can expect from us:
- Upon submission, you will receive an automated message stating your resume has been received and will be reviewed thoroughly by our recruiting team.
- Due to the high volume of applications received, it is not possible to respond directly to each candidate.
- If you are selected, you will be contacted for an initial phone screen or test.
- The next step is a second phone or Skype interview, or an invite to come out and meet us at the studio.
- In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
- If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file for future consideration.