I started to play with the idea of how the game play would work in my VR experience that I will be pitching for my Synoptic project.
I came up with an idea for my synoptic pitch where the models that exist within the environment slowly progress with the game.
In my spare time I started to work on a fantasy frost mallet, I designed it with stylized textures and effects.
So I have been tasked with creating a product idea that i will be pitching, this product will then be put into the selection pool for all students in my class to select from.
I have begun to create the rest of the scene inspired by my drawing, I stared to get some bigger assets outlines and used the previously created arcade machine as a placeholder for the rest.
So I decided after making the scene inspired by music that I would create a 3D version of my drawing.
This week we have made some major progress with regards to our progress with our scene as the showcase is on Monday.
After some talk with my team we decided that the bunker texture that I had created did not fit into the scene so I took it back into substance to create a new texture.
Here is my hand in for the compass model that I have been working on.
I decided that the light that I had created was not good enough to go into the scene and I knew that I was much better than what I had created so I went back through and recreated the texture with help from a team member.